We just got word this morning that Sports Illustrated has released a BlackBerry application now available over on BlackBerry App World.
The list of features in the Sports Illustrated BlackBerry App is pretty long so we’ve posted them after the jump.
- Easy and fast access to everything by Sports Illustrated?s writers on SI.com, including Peter King?s MMQB, Tom Verducci?s Inside Baseball, Jon Heyman?s Daily Scoop, Stewart Mandel?s Inside College Football and Jon Wertheim?s Inside Tennis.
- Truth & Rumors brings you the biggest news and buzz from every sport.
- Enjoy the stunning photography that made SI famous with our SI Photos section, updated many times a day with fresh new galleries.
- Get Breaking News before your friends and co-workers with our background delivery system that lights up your SI icon. When a big story breaks, you will be the first to know.
- Latest news, scores and standings for your favorite leagues — NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college hoops and college football — as well as news and commentary on soccer, NASCAR, tennis, boxing, cycling, horse racing, olympics and cycling.
- Share articles and galleries via e-mail, Twitter or Delicious. You can even e-mail the story to yourself for later viewing.
- Personalization — Customize the top nav to include only the sports you follow.
- ?Switch to text view — enable this feature to eliminate images and allow for even faster navigation through sections and headlines