Update: Since only 17 people have left comments, everyone gets a copy of Labyrinth 2. Check your email for codes…
Labyrinth 2, the update to classic wooden labyrinth game where you control a steel ball to find a way to finish hole, has been released and is now available on the BlackBerry Torch and the BlackBerry Storm/Storm2.
New Labyrinth2 Features include:
- Very simple to play but addictive!
- Efficient algorithm of physics simulation
- About 16 levels and more than 10 games in one level, 200+ games in current release!
- A lot of interaction objects, blocks, holes, locks and others
- Find and collect all the keys to open all the doors on the way to the finish
- Manage to pass the level for some time and a certain number of attempts
- Accelerometer calibration
- Sounds and vibro effects
- FREE update for registered users! New levels in every release and many more…
Labyrinth2 is available for the BlackBerry Torch, the BlackBerry Storm, and the BlackBerry Storm2. You can download both free and paid ($4.99) versions of Labyrinth2 to from the links below.
We do have 25 copies of the paid version of Labyrinth 2 to give away. All you have to do for a chance to get one is leave a comment on this post before Friday at 8:00 p.m. EST. We will randomly select 25 commentators and send them an activation code.