FedEx announced last week, that it has released FedEx Mobile for BlackBerry, a new BlackBerry app that allows you conveniently check the status of your shipments, create shipping labels, find the nearest FedEx drop-box, ship center or FedEx Office location, and more — all from your BlackBerry smart phone.
FedEx Mobile for BlackBerry features include:
- Track — Access up-to-date tracking details directly from your BlackBerry smart phone. We’ll tell you when your shipments are delivered, in-transit, and even when there are exceptions. Plus, you can nickname your critical shipments so you can easily monitor their shipment status later.
- Ship — Create and email shipping labels while on the go. You can also view your ship history and access your fedex.com address book. Drop off your package at FedEx Office and access fedex.com to print your shipping label at no additional cost.
- Get Rates — Obtain accurate and reliable rate quotes and estimated delivery times while you’re on the road.
- Find Locations — Simply enter an address, phone number or ZIP code to find the nearest FedEx drop-box, ship center or FedEx Office location.
- Schedule a Pickup — Just enter your address and shipment information, and we’ll come to you.