Today’s BlackBerry Deal of the Day is a a BlackBerry utility that I personally use on my device. BerryBuzz 2.0, regularly $5.95, for a limited time is just $2.97. That is 50% off the regular price and the deal lasts through today only.
BerryBuzz 2.0 extends the native BlackBerry alert system allowing you create repeating audible reminders for all alert types as well as customize the color of the flashing LED when alerts are triggered. Additionally BerryBuzz allows your BlackBerry to vibrate and ring simultaneously which, for the life of us, we can’t figure out why RIM hasn’t included this functionality into the BlackBerry’s native OS.
You can check out the full list of BerryBuzz 2.0 features after the jump, or, you could just head over to to the RIMarkable Store and try out the free trial for yourself. Just remember that the Deal of the Day 50% off special pricing of $2.97 lasts today only so don’t wait. Check out BerryBuzz 2.0 now…
BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customze the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types.
It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.
Plus it adds customizable vibrate for incoming calls. Finally you an have your BlackBerry vibrates while it is ringing.
New in Version 2.0:
– Added support for BlackBerry Messenger (yep, we did it)
– Added support for Facebook
– Added support for MMS
– Added support for Tasks
– Added coverage indicator that can be triggered when Radio/Data is available or when Radio/Data is not available
– Added support for custom LED colors
– Added new color ‘Disco’, will flash all colors in sequence
– Added LED color preview indicators to every item
– If multiple notifications with same LED color are active, the LED will only flash once for that color
– Mail notifications are now cleared only after messaging app has been opened
– Added new option to stop LED flashing after specified time
– Added new option to stop reminders after specified time
– Added option to set LED flashes interval
– Added option to set slow LED flashes interval
– Added option to set slow LED flashes interval for new coverage indicator
– Added scheduling option to mute LED and reminders during specified times of the week
- Customizable LED color and set an individual repeating alert for
- – E-Mails (individual for each account or one for all)
- – PIN Messages
- – BlackBerry Messenger
- – SMS/MMS
- – Calendar
- – Tasks
- – Missed phone calls
- Customizable LED color for
- – Incoming Call
- – Coverage Indicator
- When multiple alerts are active at the same time, every color will flash in a repeating pattern.
- Customizable rapid flashing LED for incoming phone calls
- Customizable vibrate for incoming calls. Vibrates while ringing.
- Customizable coverage indicator will flash when radio/data is/is not available
- Optional slow down or stop of LED flashing after specified time to save battery life
- Create your own customized LED colors
- Define a schedule with hours of day and days of week when all LED flashing and reminders will automatically be muted
- Optimized for minimum battery and memory usage
- Blackberry OS 4.2.1 with color LED
160 x 160, 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 320, 480 x 360
4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 Touch Screen, 4.7 Trackball