President Obama’s new BlackBerry, according to Bruce McCall of The New Yorker, might look something like this…
Check the diagram key out after the jump.
1. Oath-of-Office Interactive Memory Game.
2. Press to delete announcements of new Iraq self-government start date.
3. Press to play prerecorded “Love to, but this term’s no good” response to Senator McCain lunch request.
4. Tap to get today’s White Sox 2009 astrological chart.
5. Push for hourly update on Michelle clothing expenditures.
6. Alarm flashes if Malia and Sasha are jumping on Lincoln’s bed.
7. Push to get Rahm Emanuel’s Wisecrack of the Day.
8. Push to set automatic “Line no longer in service” response to incoming Hillary calls.
9. Press to activate simulated busy signal on incoming Caroline Kennedy calls.
10. Push to reset automatic cigarette-break reminder buzzer.
11. Tap once to activate C.I.A. briefing. Tap twice to activate C.I.A.-briefing lie detector.
12. Press to activate simulated nuclear alert ten minutes after Vice-President Biden enters Oval Office.
13. Automatic alert beeps if Al Gore is within one mile of White House.
14. Press to divert incoming Bill calls to Hillary’s number.
15. Press for Mensa chat line.
16. Mute button for twenty-four-hour live CongressCam.
17. Press for Illinois Attorney General’s office Crisis Hot Line.
18. Push once to add another ten billion dollars to bailout plan.
19. Press to refresh current Cabinet roster.
[Via The New Yorker]
hmmmmm… not sure if this is funny. This is the same magazine who did a caricature of Obama as a terrorist ??? good going New Yorker….. hmmm must miss the Bush adminstration huh ?
actually, they did the terrorist caricature as a joke on ALL the BS certain people had been spewing about the man throughout the campaign. It was a spoof showing what it would look like if all the stuff they said was true had been true. Very tongue-in-cheek.
That said, this cartoon could have been a lot funnier. there’s just no comedy here. kinda lame.