Surely, by now you have seen all the pictures of the BlackBerry 8100 cameraphone and heard of all the wonderful things that it is supposed to do in addition to taking pictures like support multimedia and have a removable media slot. I, however, have about 10 questions that, when answered, will really give us some insight into how this puppy will stand up against other smartphones.
- How many megapixels will the digital camera be? — I am already on the record for stating that it should be at least 2.0.
- Will it support standard media formats? — Being able to play downloaded videos in the CamWest MediaWorks VideoPlayer is one thing, however, I want to know if there will be like a Windows Media Player or a QuickTime Player or something that can stream content from these formats?
- Is there a stereo headphone jack? — I know that BerryTunes came out last week, however, If I am going to listen to MP3s, I want to do so through stereo headphones.
- Can multimedia audio play back via Bluetooth? — If you are watching SportsCenter highlights of the game, will the audio play through your Bluetooth headset?
- Will there be support for SlingPlayer Mobile? — Being able to run my SlingBox from my BlackBerry is the thing that will make me go out and buy a Blackberry 8100 the day that they are released regardless of the carrier.