Google Apps Connector, which allows BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administrators to integrate BES with Google Apps Messaging Suite, has been updated to version 3.0. Google Apps Connector 3.0 will allow BES provisioned BlackBerry users to get their Google Apps hosted email, calendar, and contacts via native BlackBerry applications on their device.
The big feature ad in Google Apps Connector 3.0 is support for BES Express, making it even easier for small organizations hosting their domains with Google to get all of the BES benefits of standardizing on BlackBerry as a platform without the tradition costs of full blown BES deployments.
Google Apps Connector 3.0 features include:
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.2.
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Improved Dynamic GAL synchronization.
- Improvements to some calendar synchronization components to provide enhanced robustness and accuracy.