WeatherBug, the leader in live, local weather information services, and Handango have just announced WeatherBug Mobile Weather for BlackBerry.
Rated the second most popular category for mobile Internet access*, mobile weather data is often the only means users have when severe weather disrupts power and Internet access. Even when mobile users were unable to make voice calls due to service disruption during last year’s prolific hurricane season, they were able to get current conditions and forecasts via text on their mobile devices.
Weather Bug Mobile will cost $39.99 per year and provide:
- Live, streaming weather conditions, including temperature, wind direction from 8,000 WeatherBug Tracking Stations(TM) across the U.S.
- Five day extended forecasts
- Live camera images from more than 1,000 WeatherBug Cameras across the U.S.
- Severe weather alerts
- Radar and satellite images
- Community photos from WeatherBug users