If Bluetooth headsets aren’t your thing, but, you still need to go hands free while in the car, you definitely will want to check out the BlueAnt S4 Bluetooth Car Speaker Phone. It is being touted as the world’s first truly hands free car speaker phone, and, if the S4 is any where as good as this commercial promoting it, probably a pretty darn good one as well…
BlueAnt S4 Features:
- True handsfree voice controlled car speakerphone.
- Make and answer calls using just your voice.
- Use your voice to access information services on the go.
- Text to Speech technology reads out the name of the incoming caller. Stores up to 2,000 phonebook entries per paired device.
- Embedded audio help talks you through setup and operation.
- Multipoint: connect to 2 phones and answer the one that rings.
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from a GPS application on your phone.
- Full duplex, high volume speaker for rich booming audio.
- Outstanding wind, road, and background noise reduction for clear calls no matter how noisy it is.
- Sleek design with touch sensitive volume controls.
- Zero installation costs (fixes to the car sun visor).
- Hardware on/off switch.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Up to 20 hours talk time; 700 hours standby.
- 2 year replacement warranty (excludes clip and charger).