1. Microsoft managers are tired of writing employees up for sneaking BlackBerrys into the building.
2. Brick Breaker
3. BlackBerry sounds so much better than ZunePhone.
4. Most people refer to Windows Mobile devices as BlackBerrys already. Might as well make it official.
5. Bill Gates thinks the BlackBerry competes with the iPhone.
6. Microsoft engineers want to figure out how the magnet in the BlackBerry holster turns off the display.
7. When is the last time that you’ve seen a gold plated Windows Mobile device?
8. BlackBerrys taste better than Pocket PCs.
9. Microsoft wants to change the name of the ailment “BlackBerry Thumb” to “Windows Mobile Wrist”.
10. [Fill in your own #10 in the comments.]