In case you haven’t heard, Research in Motion has a BlackBerry Curve with a touchscreen on their roadmap code named “Malibu” slated to come out late Q4 2011 or early Q1 2102.
The BlackBerry Curve Mailbu will have:
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 8655 800MHz CPU
- Radio: CDMA – EvDo Rev A
- Display: 3.25? 480×360 HVGA
- Navigation: Trackpad & Nav Keys
- Keypad: Virtual QWERTY
- Camera: 5 MP (with HD Video recording)
- Memory: 1GB Flash + 512MB RAM, Hot Swap MicroSD slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS: Autonomous & A-GPS
- Connectivity: NFC, Micro USB, Bluetooth 2.1
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, accelerometer
We wanted to get your take on this device. The BlackBerry Curve is undoubtedly the best selling BlackBerry line to date. Personally, however, I think that the hardware is a bit low end for something that may be over a year away from shipping. The Qualcomm MSM 8655 is currently used in a few Android devices that came out last Fall.
What are you thoughts? Leave us a comment and let us know…