We all know that the current BlackBerry Browser leaves much to be desired. Until the release of the new Webkit browser we’re stuck with this lackluster one. One gripe that BlackBerry users have with respect to the browser is its speed. Fortunately with a few setting tweaks in browser options you’ll notice a significant increase in your browsing speed.
- Launch BlackBerry Browser and select Options from the BlackBerry menu.
- Select Browser Configuration from the Browser Options screen.
- On the Browser Options page select General Properties.
- On the General Properties page scroll down to Image Quality and change that option to Low (faster).
- Select Animations and change that value down to either 10 times or Once, then, click Save Options from the BlackBerry Menu.
Make these changes and report back on the differences you notice, if any, in your BlackBerry Browser speed?