Beiks, a publisher of reference and educational software, has created a Medical Abbreviations and Acronyms Dictionary for BlackBerry handheld devices. The dictionary contains the largest database of medical, pharma, biotech, and agrochemical abbreviations and their meanings in the world.
- English descriptions of over 46,000 medical abbreviations
- Rich, detailed abbreviation definitions
- Simple and convenient program interface
- Offline dictionary database – always in coverage and no data transfer charges
- Very high dictionary compression ratio
- Easy installation
The Beiks website says that this is a must have for doctors, pharmacists, scientists, health care professionals, students, and academics.