mCaller for BlackBerry, a business activity logging and automatic time tracking application, has been updated with new features and an improved user interface.
New features include:
- Dynamic ‘To Do Today’ screen with integration into the native calendar and task list (daily planning and prioritizing).
- The ability to create and manage business reference points (projects, matters, cases, engagements etc) and map activities (phone calls, meetings, notes) against them.
- An excluded contacts list (keep personal activities private).
- A fast look up reference of activities and calls that have been made in the last 60 days (a call log history that includes notes and project references).
- Two new report types that retrieve specific account information by reference ID (projects or matters).
mCaller helps you record and manage daily business events that result from mobile communication or events. mCaller improves the connection between you and the customer, simplifies billing and preserves a record you can refer to when you need it most.
[Via BlackBerry Cool]