Idokorro, a leader in mobile access solutions has just released the 2.0 version of Mobile File Manager for the BlackBerry.
A common use for Mobile File Manager is to securely connect to remote computers and network shares (such as those at the office) from almost anywhere, and then email files that are stored on those remote computers. Mobile File Manager can also be used to edit web pages and deploy sites, upload photos to websites, transfer files, view graphics on remote computers, edit configuration files, monitor log files, and much more.
Mobile File Manager 2.0 users can use it’s intuitive interface to:
- Browse, move, copy, rename or delete files and folders
- Create and edit text files, such as web pages
- View graphics files
- Edit file or folder permissions
- Email files as attachments
- View information about files, such as file size and date created
You can download a free trial of Mobile File Manager 2.0 OTA here.