reQall for BlackBerry isn’t really a new BlackBerry application, however, it just received an update and since we’ve never talked about it before, thought we would mention it.
reQall for BlackBerry is a free, downloadable application that makes your BlackBerry the true hub of your digital life. reQall captures tasks and ideas using your voice, automatically organizes your information, integrates with your Outlook or Google Calendar, shares reminders with others and provides proactive memory assistance via the revolutionary reQall Memory Jogger.
With reQall Standard you can:
- Speak or type your reminders into your BlackBerry; reQall will convert what you say to text (up to 30 second recording time).
- Get your items organized automatically. reQall recognizes dates and times (including recurring dates) and certain keywords (“buy,” “meet” and “note”).
- Receive timely reminders via email or IM. In addition, reQall’s Standard constantly displays a summary of what you need to remember right now.
- Share reminders with your friends, family and co-workers, using your BlackBerry’s contact list.
- Create To-Dos and Notes from your email, calendar, address book, memo pad and task list in your BlackBerry.
- Call, email, or browse from within reQall items.
- Connect anywhere your BlackBerry has a data connection, worldwide. If you work offline, reQall syncs itself when you reconnect.
You can download reQall directly to your BlackBerry by visiting reQall.com/blackberry from your device’s BlackBerry Browswer.