Newsy, the hugely popular multi-source news analyzer for iOS and Android powered devices, is now available on the BlackBerry.
Newsy.com is the only multi-source, multi-platform video news service producing daily short videos that analyzes the differences in how a story is being reported by various news organizations.
Newsy for BlackBerry features include:
- Real-time access to the most recent videos on Newsy.com
- Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and email as well as rate videos
- Post a comment from an existing account (the app saves your credentials) or as a guest
- Easy-to-navigate interface enables quick browsing through videos
- View video transcripts that contain links to news sources
- ‘Sources’ button connects you to the story-level pages of the sources analyzed
- Extensive search feature allows you to find videos by keyword
- -Access higher quality videos when connected through WiFi
- Specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the BlackBerry® Curve™, Torch™, Tour™ and Storm™.
Newsy for BlackBerry is a free BlackBerry download and is available via BlackBerry App World.
Newsy.com Releases App for BlackBerry Users
Multi-source video news analysis application available to download for free from BlackBerry App World
Columbia, MO – October 13, 2010 – The Newsy for BlackBerry app version 1.0 is now available to download for free from the BlackBerry App WorldTM. Offering users easy mobile access to Newsy.com’s unique multi-source news videos, the app is specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the BlackBerry Curve, Torch, Tour and Storm phones.
The free application’s simple, clear interface is easy to use – users can
watch the latest Newsy.com multi-source news videos in just two clicks.
Updated instantaneously with the website, the app allows users to
browse videos with the easy-to-navigate interface or search specifically with keywords.
Newsy.com is the only multi-source, multi-platform video news service
producing daily short videos that analyzes the differences in how a story is
being reported by various news organizations.
“In addition to the enormous success of our iPad, iPhone and Android apps, we continue to meet mobile users’ demand for quickly understandable and relevant video news with the Newsy for BlackBerry app,” said Jim Spencer, president of Newsy.com. “We’re bringing Newsy’s superior mobile experience to a much wider audience.”
The Newsy application allows users to share videos via Twitter, Facebook
and email as well as read and post comments – which are immediately synced
with the website. It also features a ‘Sources’ button that enables easy
access to the specific news stories analyzed in a Newsy video.
Offering fresh snack-sized videos including world, business, sports and entertainment, the Newsy for BlackBerry app is a perfect fit for the growing number of BlackBerry users around the world seeking on-the-go news.
Committed to leading innovation in the online and mobile video news market, Newsy.com will continue to develop apps for emerging platforms like Apple TV, Google TV as well as for new mobile tablet devices.