President Obama’s new BlackBerry, according to Bruce McCall of The New Yorker, might look something like this…
Check the diagram key out after the jump.
1. Oath-of-Office Interactive Memory Game.
2. Press to delete announcements of new Iraq self-government start date.
3. Press to play prerecorded “Love to, but this term’s no good” response to Senator McCain lunch request.
4. Tap to get today’s White Sox 2009 astrological chart.
5. Push for hourly update on Michelle clothing expenditures.
6. Alarm flashes if Malia and Sasha are jumping on Lincoln’s bed.
7. Push to get Rahm Emanuel’s Wisecrack of the Day.
8. Push to set automatic “Line no longer in service” response to incoming Hillary calls.
9. Press to activate simulated busy signal on incoming Caroline Kennedy calls.
10. Push to reset automatic cigarette-break reminder buzzer.
11. Tap once to activate C.I.A. briefing. Tap twice to activate C.I.A.-briefing lie detector.
12. Press to activate simulated nuclear alert ten minutes after Vice-President Biden enters Oval Office.
13. Automatic alert beeps if Al Gore is within one mile of White House.
14. Press to divert incoming Bill calls to Hillary’s number.
15. Press for Mensa chat line.
16. Mute button for twenty-four-hour live CongressCam.
17. Press for Illinois Attorney General’s office Crisis Hot Line.
18. Push once to add another ten billion dollars to bailout plan.
19. Press to refresh current Cabinet roster.
[Via The New Yorker]