Cerience Corporation, a leading innovator of automated document conversion and management software for handheld computers and smartphones, today announced the release of RepliGo Professional for BlackBerry.
RepliGo Professional Highlights:
- True Document Viewing. Documents look like their desktop counterpart with original fonts, graphics and tables intact, enabling confident access to information, improved collaboration, communication and productivity.
- Triple Point Optimization. RepliGo Professional streamlines document viewing over wireless by adding intelligence to documents at the server, compressing them for wireless delivery and accelerating them for true document viewing on mobile devices.
- RepliGo.net Service. Hosted service provides document optimization, Over-The-Air (OTA) application download and online account management, allowing users to be up and running in a matter of minutes.
- BlackBerry Integration. RepliGo Professional integrates seamlessly with BlackBerry email, making it quick and easy to view attachments.
- Flexible Document Access. Offline reading and flexible downloading of bookmarks, pages, and entire documents allows efficient and timely access to even long documents. Zooming and reflowed reading provide an optimal viewing experience.
- Popular Format Support. RepliGo Professional supports the most popular file formats, including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, zip, and fax and image files such as BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG and TIF, allowing users to stay in touch with all communications.
BlackBerry users demand instant access to information, said Lynn Formanek, president of Cerience. Our technology extends this theme by providing a quick and convenient method for users to see their email attachments in their original form.