The launch of the new BlackBerry Classic smart phone is less than 7 days away. The event will be held in New York City, Frankfurt and Singapore on December 17th, 2014.
There are a lot of people who are very interested in what BlackBerry has to offer with the new Classic as it will bring back that most loved trackpad having the look and feel of what was arguably one of the most popular BlackBerry devices, the Bold 9900.
I had a chance to play with the Classic and I must say that I was very impressed with the overall design and build of the phone. I also instantly fell in love with the keyboard as it brought back some deep-rooted feelings that I had for my old Bold 9930.
The Classic will come with the BlackBerry 10 OS also preloaded with the Amazon Appstore as well. With a price tag of $449 via ShopBlackBerry ,If you are looking for a phone that will satisfy your app cravings while keeping you 100% productive, then I would suggest this phone as a choice.
Here are some features for the BlackBerry Classic;
- The ‘Menu’, ‘Back’, ‘Send’ and ‘End’ buttons and trackpad will be made an integral part of the device and user interface, enabling fast, precise navigation and a natural workflow within and between apps.
- The best email service including features like BlackBerry Hub, where you can access all your messages in one place, and enterprise connectivity with BES10.
- The BlackBerry Classic smart phone will include a generous 3.5” touchscreen, the largest display yet on a QWERTY BlackBerry smart phone, giving you more space for viewing messages, browsing Internet and intranet sites and accessing other apps.
- The smart phone will be crafted from premium materials and designed for reliability and durability.
- A large battery to provide superior battery life.
Check out these cool BlackBerry Classic videos below and let us know if you’ll be joining the #Classic movement.
Classic Keyboard Shortcuts
Classic Navigation Keys
Classic Browser and Apps