It was back at the beginning of January when we first heard that Amazon was working on Kindle for BlackBerry. It’s roughly 6 weeks later and the application is now available.
You can pick up Kindle for BlackBerry up OTA by pointing your device’s browser to http://www.amazon.com/kindlebb.
Kindle for BlackBerry Features:
- Search and browse more than 400,000 books, including 101 of 112 New York Times® Best Sellers.
- Find New York Times Best Sellers and new releases for $9.99, unless marked otherwise
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
- Books you purchase can also be read on a Kindle, computer, or other Kindle-compatible mobile device
- Kindle newspapers, magazines, and blogs are not currently available for Kindle for BlackBerry
- Kindle for BlackBerry is available to U.S. customers only
In addition to page-by-page navigation, you will be able to scroll text line-by-line.
- Create Notes and Highlights
Along with viewing the notes and highlights you created on other Kindle devices, you will be able to create and edit notes and highlights.
You will be able to search within your book.